Crunchwrap Supremes are loaded with seasoned ground beef, bitter cream ,nacho cheese and greater all wrapped interior a big flour tortilla. There is a corn tortilla hidden internal that offers it that crunch we all love!
Crunchwrap Supremes are loaded with seasoned ground red meat, bitter cream, nacho cheese, lettuce and tomato all wrapped internal a massive flour tortilla. There is a corn tortilla hidden inside that offers it that crunch all of us love! These wraps are splendid, naughty, and really worth every calorie!
To say those are scrumptious might be a large understatement. They have been amazing, packed complete of flavor and in fact higher than the original, in my view.
I realized this could be something I often make when my family and I are in the mood for a night of fun Mexican food!Print
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 6 to stada shells or corn tortillas
- cooking spray
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 1 jar nacho cheese or Queso cheese dip
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 to mato diced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In a huge skillet, over medium-high heat, cook and crumble the floor pork and onion until beef is not red. Drain grease. Stir within the taco seasoning mix, water and garlic. Continue to prepare dinner till it begins to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 extra minutes.
- Warm the nacho cheese sauce or queso cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Place the flour tortillas on a massive plate. Microwave for 20 seconds to warm them.
- Lay one flour tortilla on a flat surface. Spread 1/2 cup of taco meat onto the middle of the tortilla. Drizzle a couple Tablespoons of nacho cheese over the meat. Top meat with one tostada shell or crispy corn tortilla *see notes underneath. Spread a skinny layer of sour cream over the tostada shell. Top with lettuce, tomato and shredded Mexican cheese.
- To fold the crunch wrap, begin with the bottom of the flour tortilla and fold the edge up over the middle. Continue to work your manner round, folding the flour tortilla over the middle fillings. There can be a niche left open in the middle; cut a piece of another flour tortilla and tuck it within the center, so it is completely blanketed.
- Repeat with all final tortillas, tostadas and fillings. You’ll have 6 crunch wraps overall.
- Spray a big, non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium warmness. Place one crunchwrap seam-facet down onto the skillet. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden-brown. Carefully, flip over and cook other side until golden-brown. Repeat process with all crunch wraps. Serve at once.
If the use of corn tortillas, warmth oven to 400° F. Place corn tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 10 mins or until crispy.
Keywords: Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme Copycat ― Adapted From Life in the Lofthouse