This mushroom stuffed with sausage Portobello is a delicious low-carb dinner! Delicious tomato sauce with delicious cheese and mushrooms Borobello Umami! Create a portobello mushroom recipe for dinner tonight!
SAUSAGE STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
Ah, my stuffed portobello sausage mushroom is my favorite thing, and I’m not even joking. Portobello mushroom is an excellent choice for low-carb meals. You know I love to replace these sweet peppers with vegetables, sweet peppers or all spaghetti noodles. PS, Isn’t the spell-check telling me “carb alternatives”? Well, I have to disagree that the alternatives to carbohydrates are exactly the same, Portobello mushrooms stuffed with hot dogs are one of them. That? Hoo ..
IS IT “PORTOBELLO” OR “PORTABELLA”?
Obviously, both are used and considered true. So please use any one you like. Whether you are looking for a Portobello mushroom recipe or a Portobella mushroom recipe, you need to try it.
HOW DO YOU MAKE SAUSAGE STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS?
First, you want to make delicious, salty, refreshing hot dogs. Then, wrap some lovely Portobello mushroom caps with hot dogs and sausages. In the end, you will get countless cheese. Put it in the oven until it turns golden brown with bubbles.
THE BEST SAUSAGE STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM RECIPE!
If it is wise, this makes people juice. Enough to hold 8 mushrooms. I love them so much and it will be 4 meals for me and my husband. Therefore, I usually make 4 mushrooms and we will use them for dinner and lunch the next day. Then I left half the sauce for dinner. Hello! This is a multitasking recipe! You can even prepare meals! Or you can make 8 mushrooms, maybe you have 8 hungry kids who love mushrooms, I don’t know. Either way, there will be a delicious, salty, cheesy, portobello mushroom full of hot dogs in the future.Print
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- fresh basil for garnish optional
- 28 ounce crushed tomatoes 1 can
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 8 portobello mushrooms stems and gills removed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 pound hot Italian Sausage ground
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Clean mushroom caps: Remove stems from mushrooms and use a spoon to scrape out the gills. Arrange mushroom caps on a baking sheet, brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a saute pan over medium heat, brown the sausage. Remove from pan. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil. When hot, add the onions and bell peppers, season with salt and pepper. Saute until they have released their water and water has evaporated, and they are soft and starting to turn golden.
- Add the garlic and oregano, sauté for 30 seconds. Add the crushed tomatoes. Add the sausage back into the pan, stir. Simmer for at least 20 minutes to let flavors combine.
- Spoon sausage mixture into the mushrooms, top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and mushrooms are tender. Finish under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to brown cheese, if desired.
- Garnish with fresh chopped basil if desired.
I normally simplest make 4 mushrooms, then save the rest of the sauce for any other meal. You could also reduce the sauce recipe in half if you do not want to make the sort of massive serving.
Nutritional data is an estimate for your comfort. If you have strict nutritional desires, please do your due diligence to ensure this recipe suits your needs.
Keywords: Sausage Stuffed portobello Mushrooms