Deep-fried steak and potato steak dinner can be served in one bowl, which means simple and delicious dinner without the need for additional dishes! Furnished steaks and crunchy potatoes with asparagus. One bowl full meal!
- 1 lb asparagus
- 4–5 T Parmesan (I used grated)
- 3 1/2 T olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb flank steak
- 3–4 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp parsley
- 2 lb Red Potatoes
- Sea salt
- 1 tsp crushed pepper corn
- Preheat the oven to the height of the bread.
- Cut the ends of asparagus, rinse, and pat dry. Cut the potatoes in half. (If it’s a bigger red potato, cut into eight)
- In a medium bowl, or on an oiled pan, mix the potatoes, 2 tons of olive oil, 2 tons of parmesan cheese, 1 clove of minced garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper and parsley together. Mix well so that all the potatoes are evenly wrapped. Then just ignore this and throw in the Parmesan because, you know …
- Spread the potatoes evenly over the skillet and bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until they start to turn light brown.
- When cooking potatoes, sprinkle 1 ton of olive oil on both sides of the steak and salt as needed. Garlic clove spread, the rest of the pepper and even whole pepper can be used here. Spread 2 tons of parmesan cheese on a steak.
- Once the potatoes are ready, push them all aside and place the steaks next to them. Add asparagus, sprinkle with wet olive oil (1/2 ton), relax Parmesan cheese, garlic and chopped cloves, and season with mixture of sea salt and pepper.
- Return the pan to the oven and grill the steaks on each side for 4-6 minutes, then check that they are cooked. To make the steak thicker, cook it in a medium.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan and enjoy!
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 546kcal
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 214mg
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 45g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
Keywords: Parmesan Crusted Steak and Potato Sheet Pan Dinner