- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 9-inch homemade pie crusts ((or 1 store-bought 14 ounce refrigerated box))
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg (, beaten)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F. Generously coat a widespread length 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Gently roll out the pie crusts. Cut circles with a cookie cutter or glass with a 3.5-inch diameter. (You should be able to get 6 circles from each crust if you cut close to the edges and close to one another, See photo.)
- Carefully press the dough rounds into every muffin slot. (The dough must arise about midway in every muffin nicely.)
- In a medium blending bowl, whisk collectively the brown sugar, granulated sugar, melted butter, beaten egg, corn syrup, vanilla extract, a pinch of salt, and chopped pecans. Mix till very well blended.
- Fill each pie crust with 1 half of tablespoons of the filling (it won’t look like a lot, but the filling expands while baking.)
- Bake for approximately 25 mins (or while the middle of pies start to solidify and are now not jiggly.)
- Cool completely in pan.
- Gently run a dull knife around the outer crusts to loosen any parts that might be stuck, and using the same knife remove the pies from the pan.
- Serve and enjoy!
For pointers on a success baking and removing them from the pan, please refer to the article.
Mini Pecan Pies can be stored at room temperature for 2 days in an hermetic field. After that they have to be saved within the refrigerator in an airtight discipline for up to five days. To freeze, wrap every individual pie tightly with aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap, then transfer to a heavy-responsibility freezer bag. For excellent results, use the frozen pecan pies within 1 month. Bring to room temperature earlier than serving.
- Serving Size: 12 mini pies
- Calories: 252kcal
- Sugar: 14g
- Sodium: 150mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
Keywords: Mini Pecan Pies