Chicken recipe with peeled lemon and parmesan is easy to prepare and can be prepared in 30 minutes! Garlic sauce and lemon jam can quickly improve the taste of chicken and add a lot of flavor to the dish!
Lemon Chicken Recipe:
This dish will be your favorite chicken dinner recipe on a busy night. Chicken breast smeared with a thin layer of parmesan and then fried with crispy skin. Then marinate the chicken with lemon butter sauce, which enhances the chicken’s taste.
How to make lemon chicken:
- With a few minutes of preparation, you can prepare delicious crispy chicken breast with garlic butter and lemon sauce!
- Cut the chicken in half and shake it with a meat hammer until the fish are the same.
- Prepare the egg mixture – beaten eggs, garlic, Italian spices, salt and pepper.
- Prepare parmesan cheese mixture – in a separate bowl, mix with parmesan cheese and flour.
- Add the chicken layers to the egg mixture, then add a large amount of eggs to the parmesan mixture and stir until evenly mixed.
- Cook the chicken. Add the oil to a hot pan, then add the roast chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until the instant reading thermometer appears golden yellow and an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cooking tips – If chicken skin starts browning very quickly, reduce the heat to cook it fully cooked.
How to make lemon butter sauce:
Simple butter and lemon sauce for 5 minutes will be the staple food in your home. The spicy sauce with lemons, fresh butter, and garlic mix all the amazing flavors!
To speed up dinner, prepare lemon sauce in a separate bowl when cooking chicken. Then pour the sauce over the chicken after cooking. Or, you can cook and remove the chicken from the pan (cover to keep warm), prepare seasonings in the same pan, then add more chicken.
- Saute the garlic and butter.
- Add lemon juice, chicken broth, Italian spices and pepper. Let the sauce cook over medium heat for two minutes.
Note: We love the taste of fresh and rich lemons in this recipe. If you want a little lemon flavor, reduce your lemon juice.Print
Ingredients for Parmesan Crusted Chicken :
- 1 Tbsp parsley to garnish (optional)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil to sautee
- 1/2 lemon sliced for garnish (optional)
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breast (2 large)
For the Egg Mixture :
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 garlic clove minced
For the Parmesan Breading Mixture :
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
Ingredients for Lemon Butter Sauce :
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 8 Tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Cut the chicken breast in half. Beat the meat gently until it becomes thick.
- In a bowl, shake the egg mixture ingredients. In another bowl, mix the ingredients from the Parma mixture. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture and then chicken in the Parmesan mixture. Let the excess ingredients come out of each bowl.
- Heat enough oil in a large skillet to cover the bottom of the pan. When it’s hot, add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until it becomes crisp, golden, and the kitchen is up to 165 degrees Fahrenheit on an instant reading thermometer. If the chicken is browned very quickly, reduce the heat.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, melt the butter and garlic and cook until fragrant. Add chicken stock, lemon juice, and pepper. Let the sauce cook for two minutes. Pour the sauce over the cooked chicken, and stir over the coat. Garnish lemons and chopped parsley, if necessary.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Lemon Chicken Recipe