Lemon Butter Chicken, You Must Try the Recipe! I am about lemon chicken, so when you add butter sauce to the mixture, you will know that it will be very delicious. Moreover, chicken is not only easy to make, but can be put together in a short time, making it the perfect dish to eat every day of the week.
Lemon chicken ingredient
- Chicken breast
- Salt and Pepper
- olive oil
- Garlic (don’t hesitate to add more if you like it!)
- chicken soup
- Coriander (fully optional)
The chicken breast I used (above) looks good because I flattened it, but we are still young from the start, so be sure to stick to 4 small breasts cut in two.
How to make chicken with lemon
First, you will mash the chicken breast until you get a small piece of chicken. For a shortcut, you can buy low-fat chicken.
Then season the chicken side with salt and pepper and stir each side with flour.
Heat the pan, then melt the olive oil and butter in the pan. Add the breast and sides of the chicken until golden to golden.
Transfer the chicken to a plate, then the fried garlic. Pour the chicken stock and scrape beetroot from the bottom (tastes better!). Stir in lemon juice and stir until boiling, reduce heat and stir in half, about two minutes.
Stir in the butter and sprinkle with lemon to melt the butter. Then we put the chicken back in the pan, put the spoon in the chest, and sprinkle parsley. Serve warm chicken. You know, that’s easy, right?Print
Chicken recipes are easier and delicious! Grilled chicken breast topped with rich butter and lemon sauce, which makes you want more! The ideal secret for busy night activities. Serve with orzo and asparagus to complete the dish.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, sliced into 1 Tbsp pieces, divided
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley (optional)
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 (5 oz) chicken breasts*, pounded to an even 1/3-inch thickness
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place flour in a shallow dish then dredge both sides of chicken breasts in flour, one at a time.
- Heat 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil and 1 Tbsp butter, let butter melt, then add in chicken breasts in a single layer.
- Sear until golden brown on bottom, about 4 – 5 minutes then flip and continue to cook until chicken registers 165 degrees in center, about 4 – 5 minutes longer.
- Transfer chicken to a plate while leaving any little bit of excess oil in pan.
- Reduce to medium heat, add garlic and saute 20 seconds, or until just lightly golden brown, then pour in chicken broth while scraping browned bits up.
- Pour in lemon juice then bring mixture to a simmer, reduce heat slightly and let simmer until liquid has reduced by about half, about 2 minutes.
- Add in remaining 3 Tbsp butter and lemon zest, stir to melt butter.
- Return chicken to skillet, spoon sauce over chicken and garnish with parsley. Serve warm.
*2 (10 ounces) can replace chicken breast. Then cut the butterflies in half and cut the breasts in half (cut thick 2 large breasts) to make 4.
- Calories: 341kcal
- Sodium: 176mg
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Protein: 32g
- Cholesterol: 121mg
Keywords: lemon butter chicken