- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 to 6 jalapeno peppers seeded and diced
- 3 to 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 6 slices chopped bacon
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- ½ cup cup heavy cream
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a 9 by 13 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in the bottom of the casserole dish in a layer, leaving a little space between the chicken cubes.
- Blend together the garlic powder, cream cheese, and heavy cream. Pour over the chicken and top with diced jalapenos. Top with cheese
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Top with bacon crumbles and serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 372 kcal
Keywords: keto jalapeno popper casserole