Yummy Grilled Shrimp Foil Packet … Okay you have to add it to your summer dinner menu and prepare it as soon as possible! Shrimp rolls are one of the simplest summer dinners, and you will be happy to cook them on the grill to store heat outside.
Shrimp Foil Packets Ingredients
For this package of boiled shrimp, you need the following ingredients:
- Cajun-style Andouille sausage links
- Fresh thyme and parsley
- Baby red potatoes
- Fresh corn
- Old Bay sesoning
- Lemon juice
How to bake shrimp on aluminum foil
- Preheat the grill to medium temperature and prepare the laminated chip.
- Cook the potatoes in the microwave for two minutes. Cut it into slices that are cool enough.
- Divide the potato slices between aluminum foil packages, then distribute the corn, sausages and shrimp.
- Stir in melted butter, thyme, lemon juice and garlic.
- Sprinkle the butter mixture on the shrimp foil packaging.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake until the potatoes are tender and the shrimp are cooked.
How long do you want to cook shrimp on the grill?
Because shrimp is tightly wrapped in aluminum foil with other vegetables, shrimp can be cooked longer than if placed directly on a hot grill.
For this bundle of boiled shrimp crackers, I used shrimp and wrapped them all in two layers of chips. In total, the metal packaging is roasted on the grill for 12 to 15 minutes, and the shrimp prove to be perfect!
Can I bake a foil shrimp wrap?
If you don’t have a grill or don’t want to open it, you can also roll shrimp chips at 425 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 15 minutes.
Tips for cooking the best shrimp
- When making a chip package, be sure to double the chip. One layer of paper is not enough!
- Add more seasonings to your taste at any time.
- Cut corn and potatoes with a uniform size so that they cook at the same speed on the grill.
- 2 ears corn, shucked and sliced into 1-inch thick disks
- 2 tsp Old Bay seafood seasoning, or more to taste
- 2 (4 oz) chicken or turkey cajun style andouille sausage links, sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb baby or small red potatoes
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 lb large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 Tbsp butter, diced into 1 Tbsp pieces
- Preheat a gas grill over medium-high heat to about 425 degrees*. Cut 8 sheets of 12 by 14-inch Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Use two sheets of foil per packet.
- Place potatoes on a plate and microwave on high power for 1 1/2 minutes, rotate and microwave 1 1/2 minutes longer. Once cool enough to handle cut into slices.
- Divide potatoes among each of the four double lined foil sheets (layering ingredients in center), followed by corn, sausage and shrimp.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe dish in microwave. Stir in lemon juice, thyme and garlic. Divide butter mixture among packets drizzling about 2 Tbsp evenly over each.
- Sprinkle each with about 1/2 tsp of the seasoning. Wrap up sides of first sheet of foil, then place second sheet going opposite length and wrap while crimping edges to seal.
- Grill sealed side up about 12 – 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and shrimp have cooked through. Serve warm garnished with parsley.
- Calories: 478kcal
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 700mg
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 34g
- Cholesterol: 270mg
Keywords: grilled shrimp foil packets