Cheesy Chicken Crescent Dinner Rolls filled with shredded chicken, cream cheese, mozzarella and cheddar, and crowned with Parmesan, are a simple chicken roll recipe! They’re the best meal for a weeknight dinner, lunch or snack, and a notable appetizer for a celebration. Your youngsters will love these buttery rolls!
Easy Cheesy Chicken Crescent Dinner Rolls
This simple recipe is amazing idea a way to deplete leftovers hen and make delicious meal for whole circle of relatives in only 20 minutes.
In the primary place, I absolutely love this type of recipes. Mix up some simple elements, pop within the oven and yummy dinner is prepared, it’s an easy & delicious dinner.
If you have a tube of crescent rolls and hen leftovers in your refrigerator, you can make whole meal in much less than half of an hour.
I combine shredded chicken, cheddar cheese and grated mozzarella to become the filling for the Cheesy Chicken Crescent Dinner Rolls. I used softened cream cheese to bond all ingredients collectively and make the filling creamy and splendid tacky.
In order to make the filling simply flavorful I introduced a few garlic powder due to the fact garlic paired flawlessly with Parmesan chicken. Speaking about Parmesan, there is a lot of Parmesan sprinkled throughout every roll. First I brushed each roll with melted butter and then pinnacle it with grated Parmesan cheese and dry Italian seasoning. As a end result I were given those scrumptious Cheesy Chicken Crescent Dinner Rolls.Print
- 1/2 teaspoon dry Italian seasoning mix
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder(or more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 Big & Flaky Crescent Dinner Rolls (one 12 oz. tube)
- salt -to taste
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl stir together softened cream cheese, shredded cheddar and mozzarella, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir well to combine. Add shredded chicken and stir again to combine everything evenly.
- Unroll crescent rolls, separate them and divide the filling between 8 big crescent rolls. Roll them up tightly, seal well and arrange them onto baking sheet leaving 2 inches apart.
- Brush the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with grated parmesan. Sprinkle a hint of dry Italian seasoning on top and bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
- Calories: 491kcal
- Sugar: 1.7g
- Sodium: 790.8mg
- Fat: 37.8g
- Carbohydrates: 22.5g
- Protein: 15.8g
- Cholesterol: 64.7mg
Keywords: cheesy chicken crescent dinner rolls