Baked Bang Bang Chicken is a Chinese crispy chicken restaurant that loves to be paired with delicious homemade hot sauces and ready to complete within 30 minutes.
The whole family can enjoy chicken recipes during the busy cooking hours. This version of Bang Bang Chicken is roast instead of fried, which makes it a healthy choice for dinner. The good thing about this delicious recipe is that it is easy to find a dish to eat, as it can be supplemented with many vegetables and protein. Also, don’t let the girls fool you, Bang Bang Chicken is healthier than fried chicken.
First, you’ll need four different shallow dishes to place your ingredients. Mix the spice ingredients in the first bowl and set aside after finishing the rest. In the second bowl, stir the eggs with some salt and pepper, then start drying the chicken with a paper towel. After drying, cut the skinless chicken breast into small pieces. Place the multi-purpose flour in the third bowl, breadcrumbs, onion flour, and garlic flour in the fourth and last container.
Next, remove the boneless chicken pieces, cover them with flour, and immerse them in the egg mixture. Once you’ve wrapped the chicken, put it in the breadcrumbs. Make sure to stir it until there are enough bread crumbs on both sides, then place the chicken on the baking sheet. Sprinkle chicken with vegetable oil in the oven, and within 30 minutes of cooking time, you will have the opportunity to prepare a delicious side dish.Print
Baked Bang Bang Chicken is a Chinese crispy chicken restaurant that loves to be paired with delicious homemade hot sauces and ready to be completed within 30 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 chicken breasts , boneless skinless
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup flour
- 2 large eggs
- Vegetable oil spray
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
Note : click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Mix the mayonnaise, Sriracha, sugar and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1” chunks.
- Place the flour into a shallow bowl.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, onion powder and garlic powder together in a shallow bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat the chicken with the flour, then dredge in the egg mixture, then into the panko mixture and add to a large baking sheet.
- Spray with vegetable oil spray for 2 seconds.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- While still hot, toss with the sriracha mayonnaise mixture.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Chinese
Keywords: baked bang bang chicken